Spicy Habanero Purée. An explosion of flavour and spice as a base for your favourite recipes
- Try our original and unique purée made with Habanero chili, one of the most popular chilis in the world which gives a special flavour to all your dishes.
- Carlos Carvajal’s original recipe becomes a purée with an inimitable quality and flavour.
- With a heat range of 250,000-350,000 SHU on the Scoville scale.
- A purée for lovers of spice. You can buy it online in our shop.
Habanero Chili (70%), lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and salt.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 20 kcal. / 85 kJ
- Total fats 0,26 g.
- Saturated 0,06 g.
- Carbohydrates 4,75 g.
- Of which sugars 3,01 g.
- Protein 0,72 g.
- Salt 6,41 g.
How and when to use Habanero extra purée
You can make hundreds of original, fun and super spicy recipes with Habanero purée, there are no limits, in the kitchen you can always innovate by making a classic recipe from your country and creating new blends and texture to surprise your guests.
By using this purée when you cook you can go as far as your imagination allows you.
You can use Carolina Reaper purée to season any kind of recipe:
- Sauce base for spicy lamb
- Sauce base for spicy cod
- Bread with anchovies and Habanero purée
Its uses are endless, put the jar on the table so your guests can help themselves or include it in your traditional recipes to create new and surprising flavours. There is a whole world of possibilities and combinations for you to discover.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE