Bag of Spicy Chipotle Potato Chips
- The best potato chips with a touch of smoky heat from chipotle chili. A super crunchy snack that wins over palates.
Why are our potato chips so special?
- The water of the Dúrcal River that falls straight from the Sierra Nevada and the care of the farmers give a unique flavour to the potatoes grown in this area.
- They are potatoes of a sour variety from Dúrcal, in the province of Granada.
- We ass the smoky and spicy touch with chipotle chili
Are you ready to try true spice? You can buy the best potato chips in our online shop
These potato chips with chili are the ideal combination to enjoy as an appetizer, once you try them you won’t be able to stop!
They are incredible! A hint of heat, a sweet note and the smoky flavour of chipotle create an amazing sensation in your mouth.
Their slight spiciness goes very well with refreshing drinks when you try them you will also notice their slight saltiness and smoky chipotle flavour.
Is your mouth watering as much as ours? You can buy a bag in out online shop.
Selected potatoes (67%), high oleic sunflower oil (28%), Chipotle chili (4%) and sea salt (1%)
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 516,13 kcal. / kJ
- Total fats 18,29 g.
- Of which Saturated 16,41 g.
- Carbohydrates 54,50 g.
- Of which sugars 0,65 g.
- Protein 8,64 g.
- Salt 1,18 g.
- Fibre 3,46 g.
- Starch 55,11 g.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood