Bag of Spicy Peanuts with Chipotle 1 kg
- These peanuts with chipotle chili are the ideal combination to enjoy as an appetizer, once you try them you won’t be able to stop!
Peanuts, dried chipotle, virgin sea salt, olive oil.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 2680 kcal. / 641 kJ
- Total fats 62,1 g.
- Of which Saturated 8,9 g.
- Carbohydrates 18,5 g.
- Of which sugars 4,8 g.
- Protein 24,9 g.
- Salt 2,2 g.
How are our spicy Chipotle peanuts prepared?
We will tell you some of the reasons why our nuts are so special:
- We use the best Spanish olive oil to fry them
- We bring a hint of heat with authentic dried chipotle
- For the touch of salt we use the best organic salt
When to use spicy and special Chipotle Peanuts
You can use these nuts in any recipe. Here are some ideas of irresistible combinations: Goat cheese and chipotle peanut salad, Vegetable and chicken wok with chipotle peanuts, Mixed nuts with chipotle peanuts or straight from the bag - they are perfect any way!
Combine them with our spicy beers to enjoy the full experience
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE