Bag of Spicy Habanero Potato Chips
- Enjoy a classic snack, spicier than ever.
- A bag of super spicy potato chips. A super crunchy snack made with Habanero chili, one of the most popular chilis in the world with a unique citrus touch.
Why are our potato chips so special?
- The water of the Dúrcal River that falls straight from the Sierra Nevada and the care of the farmers give a unique flavour to the potatoes grown in this area.
- They are potatoes of a sour variety from Dúrcal, in the province of Granada.
- We ass the smoky and spicy touch with chipotle chili
Are you ready to try true spice? You can buy the best potato chips in our online shop
Selected potatoes (67%), high oleic sunflower oil (28%), Habanero chilli (4%) and sea salt (1%)
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 516,13 kcal. / kJ
- Total fats 18,29 g.
- Of which Saturated 16,41 g.
- Carbohydrates 54,50 g.
- Of which sugars 0,65 g.
- Protein 8,64 g.
- Salt 1,18 g.
- Fibre 3,46 g.
- Starch 55,11 g.
How to enjoy our famous potato chips with habanero chili
Do you dare to try these super spicy potato chips? Try them in an appetizer with friends - can you manage a bag of truly spicy potato chips?
You can also try them in a super spicy recipe or combine them with our beers, peanuts, corn nuts or almonds in a super spicy appetizer to enjoy the full experience
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE