Carolina Reaper Oil Spicy chilis and the best extra virgin olive oil
- Revolutionaries of spice - you can't miss this combination! One of the hottest chillies in the world and the best extra virgin olive oil
- Carlos Carvajal’s original recipe makes this chili oil a product of inimitable quality and flavour. Made with Carolina Reaper chilli, one of the hottest chillies in the world, reconstituted in the best extra virgin olive oil
- A product inspired by chili oils of Chinese origin but made in our own style and eliminating sugar
- The characteristic smoked Carolina Reaper chili flavour makes this chili oil a super spicy product with an irresistible taste and texture
- If you are a spice expert and you like a challenge, you can buy it in our online shop
Carolina reaper chili reconstituted in extra virgin olive oil (98%) and salt
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 833 kcal. / 3485 kJ
- Total fats 84,0 g.
- Saturated 11,6 g.
- Carbohydrates 0,6 g.
- Of which sugars 0,4 g.
- Protein 0,1 g.
- Salt 0,9 g.
How and when to use Carolina Reaper Chili Oil?
You can try it in an extremely spicy recipe but... Be careful! It is a recipe only for true revolutionaries of spice.
Its use is limitless, you can include it in your traditional recipes, adding the real doctor salsas heat. How much spice can you handle?
You can try it your extremely spicy recipes:
- To dress salads and vegetables
- To give a special touch to pasta dishes or pizza
- Create tasty chicken wings
- Dressing for hamburgers and sandwiches
- Add unique flavour to grilled meat and fish
We will tell you some of the reasons why our chili oils are so special:
- The best extra virgin olive oil
- Characteristic aroma of smoked chilis
- Unique extremely spicy and smoky flavour
Its original taste and the quality of its ingredients are recognisable thanks to our artisan recipe and the use of the highest quality ingredients.
We hand-pick the chilli from our fields and take it directly to our kitchen, where we smoke it with oak wood to prepare our chilli oil.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE