Chipotle Chili Oil. Spicy chilis and the best Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Carlos Carvajal’s original recipe makes this chili oil a product of inimitable quality and flavour. Made with Chipotle chilli reconstituted in the best extra virgin olive oil.
- A product inspired by chili oils of Chinese origin but made in our own style and leaving out the sugar.
- Is your mouth watering as much as ours? You can buy this delicious spicy oil in our online shop
Chipotle chili reconstituted in extra virgin olive oil (98%) and salt
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 833 kcal. / 3079 kJ
- Total fats 74,1 g.
- Saturated 10,2 g.
- Carbohydrates 1,0 g.
- Of which sugars 0,6 g.
- Protein 0,2 g.
- Salt 0,9 g.
Chipotle Oil with smoked chili
The characteristic smoky chipotle flavour and spiciness make this chili oil a product with a unique and irresistible taste and texture.
How and when to use flavoured Chipotle Oil as a dressing
Its uses are endless you can include it in your traditional recipes to add new flavours or put the jar on the table so everyone can help themselves.
There is a whole world of possibilities and combinations to be discovered.
We will give you some ideas for dishes in which you can use our spicy oil:
- To dress salads and vegetables
- To give a special touch to pasta dishes or pizza
- Create tasty chicken wings
- Dressing for hamburgers and sandwiches
- Add unique flavour to grilled meat and fish
Interesting facts about Chipotle Chili Oil Dressing
We will tell you some of the reasons why our chili oils are so special:
- The best extra virgin olive oil
- Characteristic aroma of smoked chilis
- Unique flavour with a mild spicy and smoky touch
Unique and original spicy flavour thanks to the chipotle chili
Its original taste and the quality of its ingredients are recognisable thanks to our artisan recipe and the use of the highest quality ingredients.
We hand-pick the chilli from our fields and take it directly to our kitchen, where we smoke it with oak wood to prepare our chilli oil.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE
DO YOU HAVE MORE THAN 5,000 FOLLOWERS
AND WANT TO BE PART OF DOCTOR SALSA FAMILY?