Cursed Drops. Capsaicin extract 2 million SHU
- Devil’s Tears are a pure extract of oleoresin capsaicin, with a heat level of 2 million units on the Scoville Scale.
- Oleoresin is a liquid directly extracted from the chilis we harvest in our own.
- Be warned! This product is extremely hot and should not be messed around with. It must be used with extreme care and caution.
- We created the Capsaicin extract Cursed Drops pack for spice experts, who have knowledge and experience with using it.
- By adding a few drops, you can add a hit of extreme heat to any recipe.
- Buy in our online shop and enjoy the spiciest food responsibly.
Capsicum annuum oleoresin two million shu.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 594 kcal. / 2485 kJ
- Total fats 66,0 g.
- Saturated 6,0 g.
- Carbohydrates 0,0 g.
- Of which sugars 0,0 g.
- Protein 0,0 g.
- Salt 0,0 g.
When and how to use Capsaicin Extract Cursed Drops.
Given the extreme nature of this product, please read the following responsibility annex using capsaicin extract.
By opening this bottle of Cursed Drops Tears, I accept the following conditions regarding this product:
1. Given the extremely spicy nature of this product, it must be used as a food additive. It may cause serious damage if directly ingested or applied to the body.
2. This capsaicin extract must be used with extreme care in very small quantities. Always use a cocktail stick or something similar.
3. This product shall be used at my own risk. I must fully accept the risk if used or handled incorrectly.
4. If this product is gifted, I will make sure the recipient is fully aware of the risks if used or handled incorrectly.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE