Jalapeño hot sauce. Mild hot sauce for beginners in the world of spice
- try the authentic and original Jalapeño Hot Sauce, a mild hot sauce that can be used in all kinds of recipes.
- It has a delicious flavour, sweet and fresh. Perfect as an introduction to the world of spice.
- Carlos Carvajal’s original recipe becomes a hot sauce of inimitable quality and flavour. Made from a base of Jalapeño chilis. With a heat range of 600 SHU on the Scoville scale.
- A mild hot sauce and one of the best you can buy through our online shop.
- A new flavour to discover for those who wish to start enjoying spicy flavours in their delicious food.
onion, Jalapeño chili (15%), water, garlic, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and salt.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 57 kcal. / 238 kJ
- Total fats 0,2 g.
- Of which Saturated 0,02 g.
- Carbohydrates 12,1 g.
- Of which sugars 3,4 g.
- Protein 2,5 g.
- Salt 2,0 g.
How and when to use Jalapeño hot sauce in all kinds of recipes?
You can create hundreds of original, fun and super spicy recipes with the Jalapeño hot sauce, going as far as your imagination can take you.
You can use your own recipes and swap out the dressings for Jalapeño hot sauce.
There are many myths and rumours about the use of spice, but what it really helps us to achieve is the enjoyment of a new range of flavours and the enrichment of our daily diet, allowing us to enjoy traditional recipes with a different and original touch:
- Mild spicy chicken
- Tacos with a touch of spice
- Pizza with a touch of spice
- Chicken a la Jalapeño
Its use is limitless, put the bottle on the table so your guests can help themselves or include it in your traditional recipes to create new and surprising flavours. There is a whole world of possibilities and combinations for you to discover.
The Spicy Revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are Growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE