The best Smoked Flor de Sal
- We smoke this sea salt from Isla Cristina so you can enjoy a very special salt which brings a barbeque flavour to all your dishes.
- Smoked salt helps to give meat, fish and vegetables the characteristic smells and flavours of woodsmoke without the need to use charcoal on the grill.
- Once you try it you won’t be able to resist using it in all you recipes - buy it in our online shop!
Organic sea salt and smoke flavouring
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 0 kcal. / 0 kJ
- Total fats 0 g.
- Saturated 0 g.
- Carbohydrates 0 g.
- Of which sugars 0 g.
- Protein 0 g.
- Salt 0 g.
How and when to use Smoked Flor de Sal
You can create hundreds of original, fun and spicy recipes with our smoked flor de sal, going as far as your imagination can take you.
Its use has no limits, put the jar on the table so your guests can help themselves or include it in your traditional recipes to create new and surprising flavours. There is a whole world of possibilities and combinations for you to discover.
You can use smoked flor de sal to season all kinds of recipes
- To dress salads and vegetables
- To give a special touch to pasta dishes or pizza
- As a seasoning for hamburgers and sandwiches
- Add unique flavour to grilled and barbequed meat, fish and vegetables
- To season soups, stews and purées
Smoked Flor de Sal is 100% natural
The flor de sal comes from the salt flats of Isla Cristina and we smoke it by hand so that you can enjoy its incredible flavour in your favourite recipes.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE