Spicy Green Jalapeño Purée. An explosion of flavour and spice as a base for your favourite recipes
- The Green Jalapeño Purée gives a special touch to the dishes you cook, through the characteristic flavour of the green jalapeño chili, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. A combination of unique flavours and textures that combine savoury and citrus and is ideal as a base for stews, sofrito, dressings and marinades.
- The original recipe of Carlos Carvajal makes this purée an essential element for lover of spice.
- With a heat rating of 3,000 -3,500 SHU on the Scoville scale, it is perfect for beginners in the world of spice.
- A purée with a hint of heat that you can use daily in all your dishes, even for breakfast. One of the essentials you can buy through our online shop.
Jalapeño chili (70%), lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and salt.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 20 kcal. / 85 kJ
- Total fats 0,26 g.
- Saturated 0,06 g.
- Carbohydrates 4,75 g.
- Of which sugars 3,01 g.
- Protein 0,72 g.
- Salt 6,41 g.
How and when to use Green Jalapeño purée
The green jalapeño chili brings a touch of heat to this purée, making it the perfect accompaniment to infinite dishes and recipes.
You can create hundreds of original, fun and extra spicy recipes with the Carolina Reaper purée, going as far as your imagination can take you.
- Spicy pasta
- Rioja style potatoes
- Pizza with a touch of spice
Its use has no limits, put the jar on the table so your guests can help themselves or include it in your traditional recipes to create new and surprising flavours.
There is a whole world of possibilities and combinations for you to discover using our purée with a touch of spice.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE