Spicy Habanero Mango Jam
- Our more tropical version of the spicy jam thanks to the touch of mango.
- Carlos Carvajal’s original recipe becomes a jam with an inimitable quality and flavour. Made with habanero chili, red pepper, lime and mango. With a heat range of 20.000 SHU on the Scoville scale.
- The combination of sweet, spicy and citrus of this jam brings a unique personality to thousands of recipes and dishes, with all the flavour of artisan jams made with attention to detail so that you can enjoy them to the full.
Sugar*, mango*(30%), red pepper*, habanero chilli* (8%), lime*, apple cider vinegar*, salt and thickener: pectin. *organic
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 163 kcal. / 682 kJ
- Total fats 0,3 g.
- Saturated 0,1 g.
- Carbohydrates 41,2 g.
- Of which sugars 40,1 g.
- Protein 0,6 g.
- Salt 0,9 g.
How and when to use the spicy jam?
Don’t let the word jam trick you, it works equally well in both sweet and savoury recipes. You can use it in any meal of the day, even for breakfast.
Its use has no limits, you can include it in your traditional recipes to add new flavours or put the jar on the table so everyone can help themselves... How much spice can you handle?
There is a whole world of possibilities and combinations for you to discover.
Here are some ideas of irresistible combinations:
- Cake with spicy mango jam
- Cheese sandwich with spicy jam
- Pork tenderloin with spicy jam
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE