Moruga Madness hot sauce, an extremely spicy and flavoursome hot sauce
- Despite being made from one of the hottest chilis in the world, if used in small doses we can create delicious recipes, full of flavour and personality.
- Carlos Carvajal’s original recipe becomes a hot sauce with an inimitable quality and flavour. Made with the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion chili with a heat range of 670,000- 110.000 SHU on the Scoville scale.
- A very spicy sauce and one of the best you can buy through our online shop.Try the authentic and original Moruga Madness Hot Sauce, one of the special hot sauces that give an original and explosive touch to your foods.
Pineapple, Moruga Scorpion chili, lemon juice, salt and cumin, white pepper, mace, coriander, ginger, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and anise.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 33.0 kcal. / 139 kJ
- Total fats 0,2 g.
- Saturated 0,0 g.
- Carbohydrates 7,6 g.
- Of which sugars 5,9 g.
- Protein 0,5 g.
- Salt 2,7 g.
How and when to use the special Moruga Madness hot sauce?
You can create hundreds of original, fun and super spicy recipes with the Infierno hot sauce, going as far as your imagination can take you.
There are many myths and rumours about the use of spice, but what it really helps us to achieve is the enjoyment of a new range of flavours and the enrichment of our daily diet, allowing us to enjoy traditional recipes with a different and original touch.
We have a habit of only using spice to season certain dishes but we can use like any other ingredient, seasoning, sauces, or dressing.
You can use Moruga Madness hot sauce to season any kind of recipe:
- Paellas and spicy rice dishes
- Spicy mussels
- Spicy migas manchegas (Spanish dish made with breadcrumbs and meat)
- Spicy suckling pig
Its use is limitless, put the bottle on the table so your guests can help themselves or include it in your traditional recipes to create new and surprising flavours. There is a whole world of possibilities and combinations for you to discover.
¡Enjoy the burning taste!
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
DATE DE ALTA EN NUESTRA TIENDA Y
OBTÉN UN DESCUENTO DEL 15%
EN TU SEGUNDA COMPRA