Infierno Barbeque Sauce. The spiciest barbeque sauce in the world
- For the most daring and true spice lovers this is the perfect Barbeque sauce. Add an extreme and original touch of heat to your dishes with a sauce made from three types of chilies: Carolina Reaper, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion and Chipotle
- A flavour bomb for lovers of steaks, burgers and kebabs, but also for those who want to give their own character to fish or vegetables.
- Carlos Carvajal’s original recipe becomes a sauce with an inimitable quality and flavour. Made with 100% natural ingredients. With a heat range of 170.000 SHU on the Scoville scale.
- With this super spicy sauce, you'll be able to make your favourite barbeque meats extremely hot and spicy.
Tomato sauce, brown sugar, cane honey, MUSTARD, salt, spice mix, agave, ground smoked Moruga Scorpion chilli, rice vinegar, ground Carolina Reaper chilli (0.4%), ground Chipotle chilli, smoke flavouring and natural flavouring.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 222 kcal. / 929 kJ
- Total fats 0,1 g.
- Of which Saturated 0,0 g.
- Carbohydrates 55,4 g.
- Of which sugars 49,8 g.
- Protein 1,4 g.
- Salt 1,4 g.
How and when to use Infierno Barbeque sauce on your barbeque?
Take advantage of this original and spicy sauce in your pantry and surprise your guests with original roasts that you can make in an easy and fun way.
There are many myths and rumours about the use of spice, but what it really helps us to achieve is the enjoyment of a new range of flavours and the enrichment of our daily diet, allowing us to enjoy traditional recipes with a different and original touch.
You can use extra spicy barbeque sauce both as a dressing for barbequed foods as well as on more complicated dishes:
- BBQ Ribs
- Pizza with super spicy barbeque sauce
- Super spicy kebabs
- Super spicy grilled vegetables
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE
DO YOU HAVE MORE THAN 5,000 FOLLOWERS
AND WANT TO BE PART OF DOCTOR SALSA FAMILY?