Pissed Olives 310 ml
The spiciest olives in the world. Pissed Olives with Smoked Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
- Enjoy a classic snack, spicier than ever. We harvest Trinidad Moruga Scorpion chilli from our crops and smoke it with holm oak wood to achieve the authentic smoked flavour. We add the chili to the best gordal olives to create the spiciest olives in the world. You can buy the best spicy olives in our online shop
Pitted green gordal olive, olive, smoked Trinidad moruga scorpion 7%, salt, acidifier e-330 and antioxidant e-300.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 343,13 kcal. / 82 kJ
- Total fats 8,0 g.
- Of which Saturated 1,7 g.
- Carbohydrates 0,2 g.
- Of which sugars 0,0 g.
- Protein 1,0 g.
- Salt 1,1 g.
When to use spicy olives
As well as being perfect for all types of appetizers, you can make hundreds of recipes and dishes with our super spicy olives. Do you dare to try a flaming hot martini? We also suggest: Pizza with spicy olives Spicy gildas (a type of tapas consisting of a skewer with olives, anchovies and small chilis) Spicy salads If you are a lover of traditional olives, you mustn’t miss this version for the most adventurous snackers
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE