Ground Chipotle Chili
- Chipotle comes from jalapeño chilis that have been dried and smoked. The jalapeños are left to ripen on the plant until they are dark red in colour, then dried, smoked and ground to produce this irresistible natural seasoning.
- This seasoning brings a smoky flavour and a moderate level of spiciness, between 10,000 and 23,000 SHU on the Scoville scale, to your favourite recipes.
- Once you’ve tried it, this ground chipotle will become a kitchen essential. Buy it in our online shop and enjoy the unique and irresistible flavour.
Ground Chipotle Chili.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 314 kcal. / 1314 kJ
- Total fats 16,8 g.
- Saturated 3,0 g.
- Carbohydrates 54,7 g.
- Of which sugars 7,2 g.
- Protein 12,3 g.
- Salt 3,0 g.
In what recipes can I use the Ground Chipotle?
You can create hundreds of original, fun and spicy recipes with ground chipotle going as far as your imagination can take you.
There are many myths about the use of spice. Spicy foods are widely consumed in many countries and it’s an essential element in many cuisines including Mexican, Chinese, India, Thai and Japanese. New flavours and aromas enrich our daily diet and allow us to enjoy traditional recipes with a different, original twist.
Its use has no limits, put the jar on the table so your guests can help themselves or include it in dressings, marinades or stir-fries, and in your traditional recipes to create new and surprising flavours. There is a whole world of possibilities and combinations for you to discover
Ground chipotle is perfect to add a unique flavour with a spicy touch to thousands or recipes, here are a few:
- Chipotle chicken breast
- Chipotle pasta
- Chipotle meatballs
- Dips for appetizers with ground chipotle
- Chipotle mayonnaise
- Sandwiches with chipotle
Hot spices and sauces are perfect to use as a salt substitute to add flavour and bite to our foods.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE