Veneno del Bueno hot sauce, a special and hot sauce with citrus flavours
- Try the authentic and original Salsa Veneno del Bueno, one of the most addictive hot sauces which your kitchen should never be without.
- The favourite hot sauce of Carlos Carvajal is a spicy explosion of flavour with an inimitable citrus touch. Made with Habanero chili with a heat range of 35,000- 40.000 SHU on the Scoville scale.
- A sauce with a spicy touch which you should have in your store cupboard to prepare all kinds of recipes and dishes.
- One of the hot sauces most often demanded by our consumers and which you can purchase online in our shop.
Water habanero chili, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and salt.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 5.0 kcal. / 22 kJ
- Total fats 0,1 g.
- Of which Saturated 0,0 g.
- Carbohydrates 1,2 g.
- Of which sugars 0,8 g.
- Protein 0,2 g.
- Salt 1,2 g.
How and when to use Picante de Habanero special hot sauce?
You can create hundreds of original, fun and super spicy recipes with the Veneno del Bueno hot sauce, going as far as your imagination can take you.
One of our favourite ways to use this sauce is with a big bowl of popcorn. You will love the spiciness with a touch of citrus lemon, the secret ingredient in this recipe.
There are many myths and rumours about the use of spice, but what it really helps us to achieve is the enjoyment of a new range of flavours and the enrichment of our daily diet, allowing us to enjoy traditional recipes with a different and original touch.
We have a habit of only using spice to season certain dishes but we can use like any other ingredient, sauce, or dressing.
You can use Veneno del Bueno hot sauce to season any kind of recipe:
- Risotto with a touch of spice
- Spicy sandwiches
- Langoustines in spicy sauce
Its use is limitless, put the bottle on the table so your guests can help themselves or include it in your traditional recipes to create new and surprising flavours. There is a whole world of possibilities and combinations for you to discover.
The Spicy Revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are Growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE
DO YOU HAVE MORE THAN 5,000 FOLLOWERS
AND WANT TO BE PART OF DOCTOR SALSA FAMILY?