Jalapeño Hot Cream
- A very original sauce that retains the characteristic and prominent aroma of the jalapeño, which will delight lovers of mild spiciness.
- A hot sauce that Spain can call its own, as it is made with Andalusian liquid gold.
- It has a slightly spicy touch, making it the ideal sauce for all audiences, which can be used in any recipe or food.
- Carlos Carvajal’s original recipe becomes an original and different sauce, which is marked by its aroma and flavour. Made with 100% natural ingredients. With a heat range of 600 SHU on the Scoville scale.
Onion, Jalapeño chili (15%), water, garlic, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and salt.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 461 kcal. / 1929 kJ
- Total fats 45,1 g.
- Of which Saturated 3,2 g.
- Carbohydrates 3,5 g.
- Of which sugars 2,2 g.
- Protein 0,6 g.
- Salt 1,7 g.
How to use Jalapeño Cream
This special cream should always be in stock in your store cupboard, it will become a basic and key ingredient in many of your day-to-day recipes. As it is only slightly spicy, it can be added as an extra ingredient in any recipe you make.
You can use it as a dressing or accompaniment for almost any recipe, there are no limits!
As an essential element you can flavour any sandwich or wrap, but this is only one of the uses of the sauce, the first thing that comes to mind, but it is an ideal ingredient to give flavour and a spicy touch to meats and fish for example.
Don't think twice about buying it, it's as easy as going to our online shop, clicking on the buy button and in a very short time you will have it at your home.
You can use jalapeño cream to season any kind of recipe:
- Stuffed chicken breast
- Lasagne with a touch of spice
- Spicy seafood
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE