Chipotle with Pineapple hot sauce
- The Chipotle with Pineapple hot sauce is moderately spicy with a sweet and smoky touch. The pineapple in this hot sauce brings freshness to meat and fish.
- With a wide range of uses it is one of our most versatile hot sauces.
- Carlos Carvajal’s original recipe becomes a hot sauce with an inimitable quality and flavour. Made with pineapple and Chipotle chili With a heat range of 2,500-2,600 SHU on the Scoville scale.
- Dare to try the most tropical version of our chipotle sauce. You can buy it in out online shop.
- A new flavour to discover for spice lovers.
pineapple (60%), chili Chipotle (10%), onion, brown sugar, garlic and lemon juice.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 43 kcal. / 182 kJ
- Total fats 0,2 g.
- Of which Saturated 0,1 g.
- Carbohydrates 7,8 g.
- Of which sugars 5,5 g.
- Protein 1,8 g.
- Salt 1,6 g.
How and when to use Chipotle-Pineapple hot sauce?
You can make hundreds of original recipes, entertaining and spicy, going as far as your imagination and culinary skills take you.
Spice is already used in hundreds of recipes. You can take advantage of your usual recipes and change the application of the ingredients you use to make them. Substitute a sauce or dressing for our sauce.
There are many myths and rumours about the use of spice, but what it really helps us to achieve is the enjoyment of a new range of flavours and the enrichment of our daily diet, allowing us to enjoy traditional recipes with a different and original touch.
You can use hot sauce with pineapple to season any kind of recipe:
- Sirloin in spicy sauce
- Grilled chicken with a touch of spice
- Spicy tropical rice
The favourite recipe of our doctor salsas with this hot sauce is very simple: Marinate a chicken breast or a whole chicken in Chipotle Salt and roast it at 150 degrees until it is almost done Remove it from the oven, season with Chipotle with Pineapple hot sauce and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
Its use is limitless, put the bottle on the table so your guests can help themselves or include it in your traditional recipes to create new and surprising flavours. There is a whole world of possibilities and combinations for you to discover.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE