Al Sur del Infierno hot sauce, an extremely spicy and flavoursome hot sauce
- Try the authentic and original al Sur del Infierno Hot Sauce, one of the hottest sauces you will ever try. Give an original and flavoursome touch to your tapas, dishes or sandwiches. Add emotion and intensity to your recipes with an innovative handcrafted sauce.
- Carlos Carvajal’s original recipe becomes a hot sauce with an inimitable quality and flavour. Made with Habanero chili and Capsaicin extract. With a heat range of 110,000- 110.000 SHU on the Scoville scale.
- A very spicy sauce and one of the best you can buy through our online shop. ¡Enjoy the burning taste!
onion, carrot, Habanero chili, lemon juice, garlic, apple cider vinegar, salt, oleoresin capsicum.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 35.0 kcal. / 148 kJ
- Total fats 0,2 g.
- Saturated 0,02 g.
- Carbohydrates 6,6 g.
- Of which sugars 3,7 g.
- Protein 1,4 g.
- Salt 2,5 g.
How and when to use Al Sur del Infierno hot sauce?
You can create hundreds of original, fun and super spicy recipes with the al sur del Infierno hot sauce, going as far as your imagination can take you.
There are many myths about the use of spice, it is widely consumed in many countries and it’s an essential element in many cuisines including Mexican, Chinese, India, Thai and Japanese. New flavours and aromas enrich our daily diet and allow us to enjoy traditional recipes with a different, original twist.
We have a habit of only using spice to season certain dishes but we can use it in almost any dish as well as in sauces, dressings or marinades.
Have you ever tried explosive chicken wings? Season your chicken wings with our Texas chili rub, cook them to taste, dip them in al sur del infierno hot sauce and enjoy real heat.
Its use is limitless, put the bottle on the table so your guests can help themselves or include it in your traditional recipes to create new and surprising flavours There is a whole world of possibilities and combinations for you to discover.
The Spicy Revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are Growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE