Bag of Spicy Peanuts From Hell Level II
- Revolutionaries of Spice- this is the bomb! Be careful because when you try these peanuts you will be reminded of our “Doctor Salsas” for hours.
- We can assure you that you won’t have ever tried peanuts as spicy as these ones before. The spiciest peanuts in the world and made with one of the hottest chilis in existence, the Carolina Reaper.
- We harvest Carolina Reaper chilli from our crops and smoke it with holm oak wood to achieve the authentic extreme heat.
Peanuts, dried Carolina Reaper, organic sea salt, olive oil.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value ** kcal. / kJ
- Total fats *** g.
- Of which Saturated g.
- Carbohydrates g.
- Of which sugars g.
- Protein g.
- Salt g.
How do we prepare South of Hell Peanuts
We will tell you some of the reasons why our nuts are so special:
- The peanuts are of the highest quality
- We use the best Spanish olive oil to fry them
- We bring a hint of heat with authentic dried chipotle
- For the touch of salt we use the best organic salt
When to use the extremely spicy peanuts from hell level II
Do you dare to try these peanuts from hell level II? Try them as an appetizer with friends - can you deal with the true extreme heat?
You can also try them in an extremely spicy recipe but... Be careful! It is a recipe only for true revolutionaries of spice.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE