Bag of Caramelized Almonds with Chipotle
- Don’t let the opportunity to try our caramelized almonds with chipotle to pass you by, they have no equal, they are unique, incredibly delicious and a little addictive.
- These caramelized almonds with chipotle are the ideal combination to enjoy as an appetizer, once you try them you won’t be able to stop eating them!
- They are incredible! When you put them in your mouth, the explosion of flavour and heat from our spicy almonds with win you over from the bite.
- Their slight spiciness goes very well with refreshing drinks, when you try them you will also notice their slight saltiness, sweetness and smoky chipotle flavour.
- Is your mouth watering as much as ours? You can buy them in out online shop.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value ** kcal. / kJ
- Total fats *** g.
- Of which Saturated g.
- Carbohydrates g.
- Of which sugars g.
- Protein g.
- Salt g.
How are our Caramelized Almonds with Chipotle prepared?
We will tell you some of the reasons why our nuts are so special:
- We use the best Spanish olive oil to fry them
- We bring a hint of heat with authentic dried chipotle
- For the touch of salt we use the best organic salt
When to use Caramelized Almonds with Chipotle
Almonds are a nut which is often used in the kitchen, both whole and ground or as a powder. Here, they are caramelized, allowing them to be used in different desserts or appetizers.
Sweet, crunchy, smoked and with a touch of heat... Here are some ideas for irresistible combinations: Cake with caramelized almonds, couscous with caramelized almonds, or straight from the bag - they are perfect in any way!
Combine them with our spicy beers to enjoy the full experience
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE