Bag of Spicy Almonds with Smoked Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
- Enjoy a classic snack, spicier than ever.
- We harvest Trinidad Moruga Scorpion chilli from our crops and smoke it with holm oak wood to achieve the authentic smoked flavour.
- These almonds are the ideal combination to enjoy an extremely spicy appetizer.
- They are incredible! Explosions of spice but with a characteristic smoky touch and an irresistible hint of salt.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value ** kcal. / kJ
- Total fats *** g.
- Of which Saturated g.
- Carbohydrates g.
- Of which sugars g.
- Protein g.
- Salt g.
How are our spicy Chipotle peanuts prepared?
We will tell you some of the reasons why our nuts are so special:
- We select the best almonds, cultivated in Granada
- We use the best Spanish olive oil to fry them
- We add the extreme spice using dried Carolina reaper chili - one of the hottest chilis in the world!
- For the touch of salt we use the best organic salt
How to use Almonds with Smoked Moruga Scorpion?
Are you brave enough to try the spiciest almonds in the world? Try them as an appetizer with friends - can you deal with the real extreme heat?
You can also try them in an extremely spicy recipe but... Be careful! It is a recipe only for true revolutionaries of spice.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE