Infierno Beer The best spicy craft beer in the world.
- The first devilish beer in Spain, made with Bhut Jolokia chili, one of the hottest chilis in the world.
- If you are a lover of spice and you can’t resist a good beer, this is the product for you.
- Craft beer made by combining the best ingredients: Spring water from the Sierra Nevada, barley malt, hops and yeast. We add the Bhut Jolokia chili that we handpick from our crops.
- Are you brave enough to try this beer from hell? Buy it in our online shop and try it as an appetizer with friends - can you deal with the real extreme heat?
We also suggest these extremely spicy recipes but... Be careful!:
- Super spicy chicken cooked in beer
- Pork loin in beer and honey sauce
- Grilled ribs with beer
- Hake cooked in beer
Water, barley malt, Bhut Jolokia, hops and yeast.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value -- kcal. / -- kJ
- Total fats - g.
- Saturated - g.
- Carbohydrates - g.
- Of which sugars - g.
- Protein - g.
- Salt - g.
Characteristics of extra hot Infierno Beer
Why are our extras spicy beers so special?
- PALE ALE high fermentation beer
- Light body and toasted colour
- Intense and super spicy flavour
- Made with the Bhut Jolokia variety of chili harvested straight from our crops
This beer is ideal to enjoy as an extremely spicy appetizer along with our nuts, snacks and olives.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE