Authentic American style Barbeque Sauce with Habanero
- This sauce has the authentic barbecue flavour with a hint of moderate spiciness from the jalapeño chilli, a light peach flavour and smoky notes from the chipotle chilli. It is ideal to surprise friends and family at a barbeque.
- Carlos Carvajal’s original recipe becomes a sauce with an inimitable quality and flavour. Made with 100% natural ingredients. With a heat range of 2.250 SHU on the Scoville scale.
tomato sauce, brown sugar, peach (15%), molasses, MUSTARD, salt, blend of spices, agave, rice vinegar, ground Chipotle chili, Habanero chili (0.1%), smoke flavouring and natural flavouring.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 180 kcal. / 753 kJ
- Total fats 0,1 g.
- Of which Saturated 0,0 g.
- Carbohydrates 44,7 g.
- Of which sugars 40,1 g.
- Protein 1,3 g.
- Salt 1,1 g.
How and when to use Barbeque sauce with Habanero?
You can use this original barbecue sauce at any time, on any meat you have charcoal-grilled or, if you prefer, on a griddle or grill.
A barbecue sauce is an essential element in any celebration and it will give your hamburgers, hot dogs, kebabs, steaks, ribs or any other type of meat a different and fun touch of flavour.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE