American Barbeque Seasoning with a touch of spice
- This combination of spices with a touch of heat has a pure Californian barbeque style flavour.
- Carlos Carvajal’s original recipe becomes a seasoning with an inimitable quality and flavour. Oregano, thyme, garlic, cumin, paprika, ginger, black pepper and nutmeg. With a mild level of spice.
- Once you’ve tried it, this barbeque seasoning will become a kitchen essential. Buy it in our online shop and enjoy the unique and irresistible flavour.
Oregano, thyme, garlic, cumin, paprika, ginger, black pepper and nutmeg.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 333 kcal. / 1399 kJ
- Total fats 11,0 g.
- Saturated 1,1 g.
- Carbohydrates 59,0 g.
- Of which sugars 4,5 g.
- Protein 16,0 g.
- Salt 0,2 g.
In what recipes can I use the American Barbeque Seasoning?
Our unique blend of BBQ herbs and spices add flavour to dressings and marinades for chicken, ribs, fish and vegetable on the barbeque in true American style.
But our American barbeque seasoning goes much further, it is an ideal combination for cooking pizzas, burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches and fried food.
You can create hundreds of original, fun and spicy recipes with our American barbeque seasoning, going as far as your imagination can take you.
There are many myths about the use of spice. Spicy foods are widely consumed in many countries and it’s an essential element in many cuisines including Mexican, Chinese, India, Thai and Japanese. New flavours and aromas enrich our daily diet and allow us to enjoy traditional recipes with a different, original twist.
Hot spices and sauces are perfect to use as a salt substitute to add flavour and bite to our foods.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE