Yellow Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Spicy Purée. Explosion of flavour and spice as a base for your favourite recipes
- The Yellow Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Purée gives a special touch to the dishes you cook, through the characteristic flavour of the Trinidad moruga scorpion chili, one of the hottest in the world, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. A combination of unique flavours and textures that combine savoury, citrus and extreme heat and is ideal as a base for super spicy stews, sofrito, dressings and marinades.
- The original recipe of Carlos Carvajal makes this purée an essential element for spice revolutionaries.
- With a heat rating of 1,200,000 -1,500,000 SHU on the Scoville scale, it is perfect for expert lovers of spice.
- One of the essentials for the most daring that you can buy through our online shop.
Moruga scorpion chili (70%), lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and salt.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 20 kcal. / 85 kJ
- Total fats 0,26 g.
- Saturated 0,06 g.
- Carbohydrates 4,75 g.
- Of which sugars 3,01 g.
- Protein 0,72 g.
- Salt 6,41 g.
How and when to use Yellow Trinidad Moruga Scorpion purée
The yellow Trinidad moruga scorpion chili brings an explosion of heat to this purée, making it the perfect accompaniment to infinite dishes and recipes.
You can create hundreds of original, fun and extra spicy recipes with the yellow Trinidad moruga scorpion purée, going as far as your imagination can take you.
Once you discover the infinite number of possible combinations of this puree with your traditional dishes, it will become a staple in your pantry.
You can create hundreds of original, fun and super spicy recipes, going as far as your imagination can take you.
- Super spicy nachos
- Pasta with super spicy sauce
- Super spicy stuffed chicken
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE