Cajun Blackening Rub Spicy Seasoning
- This combination of spices with a touch of heat has a pure New Orleans style flavour. This condiment takes its name from traditional Cajun or Creole cooking. The Cajun people are the descendants of the French Canadians who settled in South Louisiana during the 18th century and have a very characteristic cuisine that is becoming more and more widespread in Spain.
- Carlos Carvajal’s original recipe becomes a seasoning with an inimitable quality and flavour. Made with paprika, ground black pepper, ground white pepper, garlic powder, basil and oregano. With a moderate level of spice.
- Are you ready to go on a flavourful journey to New Orleans? You can buy the best spicy seasoning in our online shop.
Salt, Paprika, Ground Black Pepper, Ground White Pepper, Garlic Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Basil and Oregano.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 364 kcal. / 1523 kJ
- Total fats 7,78 g.
- Saturated 0,91 g.
- Carbohydrates 61,61 g.
- Of which sugars 11,06 g.
- Protein 11,71 g.
- Salt 7,44 g.
In what recipes can I use spicy Cajun Blackening Rub seasoning?
You can create hundreds of original, fun and spicy recipes with our Cajun Blackening Rub, going as far as your imagination can take you.
There are many myths about the use of spice. Spicy foods are widely consumed in many countries and it’s an essential element in many cuisines including Mexican, Chinese, India, Thai and Japanese. New flavours and aromas enrich our daily diet and allow us to enjoy traditional recipes with a different, original twist.
There are some typical Creole recipes in which you can include our seasoning: ceviche, stuffed potatoes, lomo saltado or aji de gallina.
But our Cajun blackening rub goes much further than this, it is the ideal blend for cooking meat and fish on the barbeque, sprinkled on a lasagne or fried or oven cooked chips.
Hot spices and sauces are perfect to use as a salt substitute to add flavour and bite to our foods.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE