Spicy Carolina Reaper Strawberry Jam
- Revolutionaries of spice - you can't miss this combination! An extremely spicy jam, with sweet and citrus touches.
- Carlos Carvajal’s original recipe becomes a jam with an inimitable quality and flavour. Made with Carolina chili jam, one of the spiciest chilis in the world, red pepper, lemon juice and lots of strawberries. With a heat range of 200.000 SHU on the Scoville scale.
- Are you brave enough to try the spiciest jams in the world? The combination of sweet, spicy and citrus of this extremely spicy jam brings a unique personality to thousands of recipes and dishes, with all the flavour of artisan jams made with attention to detail so that you can enjoy them to the full.
Sugar*, strawberry*(30%), red pepper*, Carolina reaper chilli* (10%), lemon juice*, apple cider vinegar*, salt and thickener: pectin.
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 163 kcal. / 682 kJ
- Total fats 0,3 g.
- Saturated 0,1 g.
- Carbohydrates 41,2 g.
- Of which sugars 40,1 g.
- Protein 0,6 g.
- Salt 0,9 g.
How and when to use Strawberry Carolina Reaper Jam?
You can try it in an extremely spicy recipe but... Be careful! It is a recipe only for true revolutionaries of spice.
Its use is limitless, you can include it in your traditional recipes, adding the real doctor salsas heat. How much spice can you handle?
You can try it in your extremely spicy recipes, including salads, meat, sandwiches and canapés, and desserts, cakes and pastries.
If you are a spice expert and you like a challenge, you can buy it in our online shop.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE