Habanero Hot Sauce with Blackberries
- Our wildest version of the habanero sauce thanks to the touch provided by the blackberries.
- An organic hot sauce created by our doctor salsas Carlos Carvajal using the perfect combination of flavours: blackberry, strawberry habanero chili and a touch of spearmint. An unique and irresistible recipe as only he knows how to create.
- Made from 100% natural ingredients. With a moderate heat level of 30.000 SHU on the Scoville scale. When tasted, the intense aroma of blackberry, strawberry and citrus fruits is revealed, leaving a hint of mint for the finish.
- You can buy the habanero hot sauce with blackberries in our online shop.
Blackberry* (36%), strawberry*, habanero chilli* (15%), agave*, apple cider vinegar*, panela*, mint* and salt. *organic
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy value 66 kcal. / 276 kJ
- Total fats 0,1 g.
- Of which Saturated 0,0 g.
- Carbohydrates 15,6 g.
- Of which sugars 11,9 g.
- Protein 0,9 g.
- Salt 1,1 g.
The spicy revolution
Our mission is to revolutionise the world of spice. All our products are handcrafted, using 100% natural, plant-based, sustainable ingredients, with no added preservatives and are suitable for a vegan diet.
The origin of our products is the Sierra Nevada. Here at Doctor Salsas we have over 12 years’ experience of KM 0, fair trade production and we're committed to our chili pepper growers in Granada (Andalusia).
We are growers
From planting and collecting to preparing the hot sauce. We use natural processes at all times and we add no preservatives or colourings.
We harvest our chili peppers by hand in our greenhouses and transfer them directly to our kitchen where we prepare our delicious hot sauce using natural ingredients.
At the same time, we respect and support our growers under the fair trade business practices. Our chili peppers are grown in the Sierra Nevada, Granada, until they reach maturity and that eye-catching colour and texture that means they're ready to be harvested by hand.
Health benefits of spicy food
The capsaicin present in all chili peppers has multiple health benefits:
- It helps improve digestion
- It's an antiseptic and a natural antibacterial
- Capsaicin produces an anti-inflammatory action at arterial levels and helps activate and improve circulation
- It activates the sympathetic nervous system, releasing endorphins and dopamine, making it a natural pain reliever
- It helps regulate glucose levels in the blood
Order minimum required 50 €
14 days to return
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Pay conveniently and securely
TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
900 00 11 48
SIGN UP AT OUR SHOP AND GET A
GET A 15% DISCOUNT
ON YOUR SECOND PURCHASE